This started out as a simple little thing I was putting together for my own server and friends, and since then it’s turned into something pretty ridiculous. I’ve gotten some requests about releasing it as a modpack so here it is.
RLCraft, the RL standing for Real Life or Realism and is a take on another mod I made for Unreal called RLCoop that generally has a similar goal, is my interpretation of what I’ve always wanted in Minecraft when it comes to pure survival, adventuring and RPG, and immersion. I hand selected many mods and individually tweaked each and every one to fit the exact play-style I was looking for, making sure they all worked fluidly with each other, adding my own custom scripts for various changes to vanilla behavior, etc.
- Tamed Tarbo attacks pets if the player attacks them
- Tamed Carno also attack other tamed mobs
- Carno charge attack can be buggy but not that bad
- Anims player slower compared to when the damage is dealt.
- Zuyura on Discord/Reddit/Youtube (Model/Anim/Texture)
- Xterion on Youtube (Code)
- Reider71425945 on Twitter (Texture)
- Bunny#8497 on Discord (Texture)
- Venom8144 on Discord/Youtube (Anim)
- JZ#5622 on Discord (Texture)
- Mouthful Mode#8211 on Discord (Anim)
- FDGodHypers#6999 (Model, Anim)
- Freddfrizzbear#7186 (Sounds)
- SennaHN (texture)
- Burb#6991 (Concept Art)
And wonderful Mods, Admins that keep our Server in check.
Leave your bug reports and suggestions in the server.