Are you frustrated by the lack of information about your player and your world given in-game. Are you frustrated that Mojang hasn’t added an actual toggleable debug screen that works on all platforms?
Need not to worry as the community seems to be doing more for Minecraft Bedrock Edition than Mojang these days!
Screen Features (top to bottom):
- Minecraft. This can be changed to show the version by changing $minecraft_game_version in /ui/_global_variables.json to the desired number.
- Game efficiency. This shows how well your game is performing and gives an estimate of your current frames per second. 100% game efficiency means your game is performing normally, 50% means you are experiencing something that is impacting your performance, and 0% means you are probably experiencing Minecraft: Powerpoint Edition.
- Ticks and server. Will mostly be vanilla server, and # ticks is the current tps.
- E. This is the entity counter. It displays the current number of entities in your draw distance.
- Dimension. This shows the current dimension you are in.
- Position. This is the same position display when you have the setting ticked.
- Facing: direction. This shows the current cardinal direction you are facing, as well as what direction you are facing in terms of x,z coordinates.
- Light level. Shows the current light level of the x,y,z coordinate.
- Biome. Shows the current biome you are in.
- Difficulty. Shows the current game difficulty.
- Day counter. Shows the current in-game day.
- Debug: shows that the debug screen is active, as well as how to toggle it off.
- Help: shows how to get help in-game.
ALWAYS APPLY THE HIGHEST VERSION NUMBER PACK. YOU CAN CHECK THIS IN THE STORAGE TAB IN SETTINGS OR IN THE MANIFEST VALIDATION SCREEN WHEN APPLYING THE PACK
1. Apply the behavior pack to the world. Doing this will also apply the required resource pack. You should apply the behavior pack with the following icon.
*IF YOU ARE USING THIS PACK ON AN EXISTING WORLD, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BACKING UP YOUR WORLD*
2. Ensure that you have the following world options ticked:
i. “Show Coordinates”
ii. “Holiday Creator Features”
iii. “Additional Modding Capabilities”
You DO NOT need to tick “Allow Cheats” for this pack to work.
3. Start the world. Automatic installation of the pack features will begin immediately on loading the world.