What about the light and at the same time colorful shaders for Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.15 and 1.16? Bicubic received a recent functional update, becoming one of the lightest shaders for Android (iOS was not tested at that time). While the weight of other Minecraft PE shaders is on average more than a few mega bytes, Bicubic requires only 20KB and a little performance of your device.
• Everything is combined into one shader pack which now has several subpacks
• Minecraft PE 1.17 support (126.96.36.199+ doesn’t work, use previous Minecraft Bedrock 1.17 versions if you want to play with these or others.
• Updated water reflections
• Sky reflection on water
• Added new fog
• Updated sky scattering
• Updated new tonapping method
• Code optimization
• New Tone color
• Now this shader supports Win10
• New water wave and surface
• New cloud volume
• Now is water rendered in swamp biome
• New reflection of the sun during the evening time
• Improved grass and leaf movements
• Repairing non-soft color changes during the afternoon
• Support for Minecraft Bedrock 1.16 Nether
• Four editions matching your specs
What are the simplest shaders?
For Bedrock, Bicubic Shader is a very lightweight graphics solution with many aspects of great shaders at the same time. Typically, top shaders combine 5, 7 or 10 individual modules at once, growing into a large file.
How To Install
Step 1: Download All Files For The Download Button Below
Step 2: Go To Your Download Folder
Step 3: Extract Files if in .zip / No Need To Extract if the file is in .mcpack
Step 4: Copy All folders/files
Step 5: Go Your Internal Storage And Paste These Files in This Location – games<com.mojang<resourse_pack.
Step 6: Open Your Minecraft And Go To Settings<Profile And Set The File Location To External
Step 7: In Minecraft, Settings Go-To Resource Packs And Activate Your Shaders / Texture Which You Have Downloaded